Course Registration for Semester B 2013/14
- For courses which are web-enabled, add/drops can be performed during the web registration period 27 December 2013 - 20 January 2014.
- Specific web registration period has been assigned for Gateway Education (GE) courses (Chinese Civilisation and GE Courses in Areas 1-3) during 2 - 3 January 2014. Each student will only be allowed to register for a limited number of GE courses in Areas 1-3 during this specific period. Any excessive GE courses registered will be dropped without prior notice. For details, please refer to the Web Registration web page.
- After the specific period (2 - 3 January 2014), students may add additional GE courses if seats are available.
- Students may opt to add themselves to waitlists on GE courses (Chinese Civilisation and GE Courses in Areas 1-3) when they are full from 4 January 2014, 9:00 am to 20 January 2014, 11:30 pm.
- Registration time tickets are assigned to space out the students so that they will not all be logging onto the web at the same time for web registration. The time ticket governs the start date and time each student can begin to use AIMS for web registration. Time tickets are available for checking from 3 December 2013.
- For courses which are not web-enabled, students can make use of the "Print Add/Drop Form" menu available in AIMS from 16 December 2013 to submit change requests to the course-offering academic unit for approval.
- The deadline for all add/drops is 20 January 2014, 11:30 pm.
- As some classes will be held in the Run Run Shaw Creative Media Centre (building 'CMC' in the Class Schedule) on Cornwall Street, students are advised to take into consideration the travelling time between different buildings when making any changes to the class schedule.
Academic Regulations and Records Office
28 November 2013