Creating Links to Library Resources
(For CityU Teaching Staff)
- Creating Links to Online Articles Using SFX
- You may include OpenURL links to full-text articles in your web-based teaching materials.
- Linking to Suggested Library Resources / Course Reserves from your Blackboard Course Site
- You may create links to a collection of suggested library
resources for your subject and Course Reserves in your Blackboard
course site in just a few steps.
- Linking to Library Materials
- Linking to Library eBooks
- Linking to Course Reserves
- Linking to City University of Hong Kong Examination Papers
- Linking to City University of Hong Kong Theses
Enquiries about using the above Library resources for your web-based teaching materials can be directed to
email@example.com or 3442-6415.
According to the licence agreements of the e-resources, the e-resources
and their hyperlinks to journal articles/ebooks must be used by CityU members
only. Besides, only the hyperlinks to the journal
articles/ebooks in these resources
but NOT the downloaded journal articles/ebooks themselves in
any file format can be stored on your local web server and put on your web-based