Please enter keywords to search, select limits, then click Search.
[Search Tips][Search Tips]
|Advanced Search Tips
- Multiple words are searched together as a single string. Records that contain all the words in any order will be retrieved.
- To search for an exact phrase, enclose the words in quotes.
|"United States supreme court"
* and ? must be preceded by at least 2 characters.
- Use a single asterisk * for open-ended truncation.
- Use a question mark ? to substitute a single character.
|invest* (retrieves invests, invested, investment, investor,
investigation, investigator, investigating, etc.)
wom?n (retrieves women and woman)
||Use and, or, and not to combine keywords:
- and - find records containing both words
- or - find records containing either or both words
- and not - find records containing the first but not the second word
|hong kong and tourism
handicapped or disabled
computer and not Apple
||Use ~<n> to find records containing both words and these two words must appear within <n> words of each other.
Note that the two keywords must be enclosed in quotes.
||Use parentheses ( ) to specify the order of Boolean or
proximity operations. Operation within parentheses will be executed
||(alaska or canada) and (adventure and not
||Specify fields to search, using field abbreviation:
a: - author, t: - title, s: - subject, n: - notes
|a:twain and t:huck*
s:((mental* or physical*) and handicapped) and n:(ethical