Please enter keywords to search, select limits, then click Search.
Multiple words are searched together as one phrase. Use '*' as wildcard symbol. [More Search Tips][More Search Tips]
|Advanced Search Tips
||Multiple words are searched together as one phrase.
||United States supreme court
* and ** must be preceded by at least 2 characters.
- Use a single asterisk * to right-hand truncate a word
up to 5 characters.
- Use a double asterisk ** for open-ended truncation.
- Use a question mark ? to substitute a single character.
|child* (retrieves children, childhood, childish, etc.)
invest** (retrieves invests, invested, investment, investor,
investigation, investigator, investigating, etc.)
wom?n (retrieves women and woman)
||Use "and", "or", "and not" to combine keywords:
- and - find records containing both words
- or - find records containing either or both words
- and not - find records containing the first but not the second word
|hong kong and tourism
handicapped or disabled
computer and not Apple
- Use "near" to specify words within ten words of each
- Use "within #" to specify terms which occur within # words
of each other.
|California near university
ozone within 3 deplet*
||Use parentheses ( ) to specify the order of Boolean or
proximity operations. Operation within parentheses will be executed
||(alaska or canada) and (adventure and not
||Specify fields to search, using field abbreviation:
a: - author, t: - title, s: - subject,
n: - notes
|a:twain and t:huck*
s:((mental* or physical*) and handicapped) and n:(ethical